Office and MSN Style Popup Alert Control for VB ·
PopupNotify™ is an ActiveX control that lets your applications
display MSN, Office XP, and Office 2003 style popup alerts and
notifications. Popup Notifications gracefully fade in and slide up
above the taskbar tray, and can be set to disappear by themselves
after a few seconds.
PopupNotify is very easy to use. You can get started with a basic
popup with just one line of code! Customizing your popups is also
very easy, so you can create all type of new looks with very little
coding. PopupNotify can even automatically adjust its size to fit
whatever text you are trying to display.
You can customize the color and font of the text, as well as the
alignments of the text and pictures. PopupNotify can display
gradients at any angle you choose, and offers several different
border styles. With the photo border style, you can display popup
photos that are automatically resized.
The Office styles allow for draggable popups that can remember its
last position. You can also optionally display a close button in the
upper right corner.
PopupNotify also fully supports the Unicode ISO 10646-1 and
UCS-2/UTF-16 standards, so you can use international characters
(Japanese, Russian, Arabic, etc.) in your programs.
Some of PopupNotify's Features:
- MSN, Office XP, and Office 2003 style interfaces
- Balloon style tooltips
- Many border styles
- Gradients can be vertical, horizontal, or at any angle
- Popup and tooltip can be made semi-transparent
- Automatic thumbnails and image resizing
- Configurable timeouts (also supports infinite popups)
- Automatic sizing based on your text
- Window drag and close button support
- Location persistence
- Text and pictures can be aligned 9 different ways
- Supports popup sounds (file or resource)
- Unicode and Right to left reading support for Arabic, Hebrew,
30-Day Money Back Guarantee